Spray foam insulation is made by a chemical combination of isocyanate and polyol resin. When the spray is forced under pressure, its volume increases by up to 60 percent. Spray foam insulation is very dense and excellent for filling awkward spaces, or wall cavities. Fire and heat-resistant spray foam insulation make our home safe and comfortable.
Benefits of fire-resistant spray foam insulation
There are so many reasons to use fire and heat resistant spray foam insulation, including the following:
- Spray foam insulation offers an excellent thermal barrier, so it will decrease energy use in your home by almost 40%.
- 100mm size of spray foam insulation will offer you the same thermal load as 270mm of mineral wool insulation. So it takes up much less space.
- Effective spray foam insulations have Fireproofing properties and less possibility of catching fire.
- The R-value of Spray foam insulation proved it as heat resistant because it has a high R-value which means high resistance to heat flow and higher the insulating power towards heat flow.
- Fire-rated spray foam insulation can be used as an efficient seal against smoke, gas, and flame; it has up to 240 minutes of fire rating. Fire-resistant spray foam insulation has high thermal properties with acoustic insulation.
Best fire and heat resistant Spray foam
Quick Cure E-84 spray foam insulation
Quick Cure E-84 spray foam insulation is a fire and heat retardant. Quick Cure spray foam insulation is used for sealing and insulating Rim Joists, Foundation Walls, and Basement Walls.
- Properties of Quick Cure E-84
- Quick Cure E-84 spray foam insulation has good Adhesion properties.
- It creates a continuous air barrier
- It helps to improve the quality of indoor air.
- It lowers the heating and cooling costs.
Classic Plus “O” spray foam insulation
Classic Plus spray foam inoculation is fire-rated spray foam insulation. It has a class 0 fire rating. Hence, it’s best if you’re looking for that strong fire safety. ‘O’ plus spray foam insulation is used to prevent the spread of flame and utilizes a special coating that makes it safe.
Touch ‘n Seal spray foam insulation
Touch N Seal spray foam insulation is permanent and dries very rapidly. It is mainly used in repairs, renovations, production applications, and new installations.
- Touch ‘N’ Seal spray foams offer increased structural strength
- It provides superior sound and thermal insulation
- It also offers protection against energy-robbing air infiltration
- It has a high R-value and offers excellent resistance against heat and fire.
3M™ Fire Block Spray Foam insulation
3M™ Fire Block spray Foam insulation is highly fire block and draft stop. It is used to fill, seal, and insulate residential and commercial buildings.
- This spray foam insulation has high fire block and heat-resistance
- It cures in approximately 5 minute
By hiring the right and reliable contractors for fire and heat-resistant spray foam you can save yourself from unpleasant situations. Contact Spray Foam Insulation plus, our experienced team will provide you with the best fire-proofing spray foam insulation in Mounds View.
We offer Spray Foam Insulation Services in the Following Cities
Minneapolis | St Paul | Brainerd | Plymouth | Savage | Shakopee | Burnsville| Fridley | Coon Rapids | Blaine | Brooklyn Center | Brooklyn Park | Mounds View | New Brighton | Arden Hils | St Anthony | Roseville | Osseo | Maple Grove | Plymouth
Preferred Contractors of:
Interested in a Free Estimate?
- Spray Foam Insulation Company Hopkins MN | Keep Your Home Warm With Insulation
- Spray Foam Insulation Company St Louis Park MN | How to Get Energy Rebates By Installing Insulation
- Spray Foam Insulation Company Edina MN | Benefits of an Insulated Attic
- Spray Foam Insulation Company Chanhassen MN | How to Choose the Right Insulation Company
- Spray Foam Insulation Company Eden Prairie MN | Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation